Saturday, May 12, 2018

Clematis. The variation of a painting. Variaciones en una pintura


I usually post only one picture of my acrylic paintings, but for some of them, maybe it is a mistake. When I use metallic or glossy acrylic, it depends on the lighting, the source of lighting, the day (a sunny or gloomy day), the hour I take the picture, it looks different. Some colors are enhanced, others not. Sometimes there is more or less contrast-details and after taking more than 10 photos, even with my cell phone, I see all the results are different. 
This painting has a model, it is Rob Page's photograph which he so nicely dedicated to me, knowing I love flowers a lot. Thank you so much Rob!


Acrylic on canvas 12"x9"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...